Guest Join UsHey There,
Now that everyone's preppin, join us!!
Find out how much toilet paper you'll need!
Read about prepping Pre-COVID-19
Find out how to build a tinfoil hat
Surviving on only urine??
Start a car with an egg and black pepper
Escape from a freezer
Evade a hungry charging bear
Much More.. or Create an Account

RED ALERT: COVID-19 Global Pandemic x

Moderators Wanted (Apply Within) x

Previos GRF members, you will need to reregister and READ THIS
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Chatter Room for Anomalies Posters
Rainbow 
Welcome to the Anomalies Chatter Room:

This is a special place for anomalies posters only. Here you have the ultimate freedom to chat about anything
and everything under the sun (no pun intended).

Our lives reflect all the changes we are seeing now on a daily bases. Sometimes these fast changes and events can be taxing to the mind and soul
of each and everyone of us. That's why this place was created, so as to release some of that stress and relate with others your fears, your point
of views and share some of the coming crises with like minded people.

There are no rules short of common sense and respect for each other. No moderator will come in here to cause havoc, only to join in and post as the rest.

So post away, have a :coffee: and share your daily concerns and socialize with friends. Let this be your daily stomping ground.

Hope you all enjoy this freedom and be happy and stress-free..................ALF

THIS IS YOUR PLACE !
Have you ever heard of such a thing?
The solar poles are expected to flip next month in May, one full year sooner then was anticipated... except data has indicated that one pole is moving, the other is not... and that the end result will be quadrupoles??
Heard something similar to that last week. Not exact but close. They said we won't even have to wait till December
before all hell lets lose. Boy I sure hope they are wrong. I really like my life and even though its payday to payday and not much to speak of as far as having really nice stuff........But I still like it 100% and this would take even that away. :confused:
Hopeing others will find there way here and chat. This is what they all have wanted over at the SB but that was taken away. Here they can talk all they want. I'd love to come on here one day and see everyone just chitter chatting away like old times. ALF
hey everyone! I figured out how to make posts and access my admin panel from my phone........not sure if this is agood thing or bad lol now ill never leave! Glad to see we have two more members on the forum. If anyone has any suggestions please drop them in the suggestion box in the forum related areas.
Offer an olive branch, be ready with an arrow.
This is a fantastic place to come to chat, I really love the idea. Sure hope others find their way here too
Not going back to SB anymore and hope this will be my new home.
(04-22-2012, 06:24 AM)alaska_freedom Wrote: Heard something similar to that last week. Not exact but close. They said we won't even have to wait till December
before all hell lets lose. Boy I sure hope they are wrong. I really like my life and even though its payday to payday and not much to speak of as far as having really nice stuff........But I still like it 100% and this would take even that away. :confused:

Next month will be interesting with this solar quadrupolar flip, a solar eclipse/Pleiades alignment on May 20th, and the
Nostradamus prophesies that call for the mighty quake ...

x.67
A very mighty trembling in the month of May,

Saturn in Capricorn, Jupiter and Mercury in Taurus:

Venus also, Cancer, Mars in Virgo,

Hail will fall larger than an egg

IX.83
Sun twentieth of Taurus the earth will tremble very mightily,

It will ruin the great theater filled:

To darken and trouble air, sky and land,

Then the infidel will call upon God and saints.

...That also ties into Mayan crop circle in the UK said to be linked to the May 20th date...

...and Revelations 6:12-14 "I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The
sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon
turned blood red, 13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14 The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place."

There is something linked to one of the pyramids on that date as well, once again, I must go digging...lol Just got home from work but am already pulling up my books marks on my laptop while I nibble supper...

I hear you about the payday to payday thing, we are both still only partially employed since moving back here last year. Love my job but the part time status makes it difficult at the moment. My fiance just started on with a new contractor but there are still too many days off while they book more contracts ...ughh...

Thank God for preps, we squirreled away every time we had a few extra $$ so they have been a life saver more times then I could count! I am wrapping up some canvases, that will help smooth things out a little once I get them up for sale. But I want to be prepping more, not taking from them!

We are living small, living simple but no regrets. We had a very different life prior to moving back home, plenty of $, our own home, but we were exhausted, away from loved ones, wanted to come back home... we are the preppers nightmare, selling our home, moving, giving away our things and paring things down to essentials, lol... but we are WAAAAAAAY happier! It might be tougher, downright unnerving at times, but we have our life back and love where we live. We still managed to prep off of a nickle and dime budget, we harvest from the preps but try to replace things as we go along and as we can.
happiness is the new currency. i dont think anyone here has a million in the bank, but we are all rich beyond our dreams with life and loved ones and simple pleasures. so reach out and grab someone you love and tell em ! give fido an extra scratch and a treat. love like theres no tomorrow because pretty soon there may not be.
WALMART:

Don't know about any of you (where you live) but for some reason our Walmart just
went PREPPER STYLE big time. There is a whole giant section in the food dept. just
for prepping. I was in shock when I saw it. Don't know the reason but glad its there.
Now all I have to do is save some more money to at least buy some of it.

Quote:Theythinkwenuts:
Your words are so right on. We need to enjoy that which we have now, since
whats coming has no guarantees it will always be there. Thank you for those
thoughts of the heart.

Paintergirl, those predictions have always scared the dickens out of me.
Want to dab a little deeper in some of those prophecies and see where we are
at in this time April 2012

By the way, that's why I left SB and came here so we can do exactly what
we are doing. CHATTING.......got a love it !