Guest Join UsHey There,
Now that everyone's preppin, join us!!
Find out how much toilet paper you'll need!
Read about prepping Pre-COVID-19
Find out how to build a tinfoil hat
Surviving on only urine??
Start a car with an egg and black pepper
Escape from a freezer
Evade a hungry charging bear
Much More.. or Create an Account

RED ALERT: COVID-19 Global Pandemic x

Moderators Wanted (Apply Within) x

Previos GRF members, you will need to reregister and READ THIS
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help For The Next Flu Pandemic
I had that once about 12 years ago- though I'm sure the virus is more powerful by now.  Sicker than a dog for 24 hours straight.  So bad none of us could even get in the car to go to the ER.  Course the kids and their father were sick also, so guess who was taking care of everyone!  It was coming out both ends of everyone CONSTANTLY. Worst sickness I ever experienced.
(01-28-2013, 02:54 AM)Mongoose Wrote: Just when you though flu season might be winding down here comes another one. The "Sydney" flu is a beauty, noone according to the CDC  has immunity to it. There are also no flu vaccines for it.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2013/...tting-u-s/
A new strain of norovirus that wreaks havoc on people’s stomachs is so vicious that it’s being called a “superbug” by doctors.
Though it was first identified in Australia, this norovirus — also called the Sydney strain — is quickly spreading across the United States.
Because no one has immunity to this new strain, more Americans — perhaps 50 percent more, the CDC says — could become violently ill.
If you can believe this one. A couple years ago I had read they was actually developing a vaccine for diarrhea due to this virus and others. claiming it is because so many die due to the diarrhea/vomiting etc. I dont remember the details but am curious if it ever got going and am now wondering what the vaccine is they well push for this norovirus. Can you imagine how many people went out and got the flu vac this year due to the propaganda flu scare and to think it was in many cases this norovirus. And coincidentally vaccines can cause in many cases extreme GI issues and in severe case even destroy the GI. Vaccines target the intestinal tract. This reminds me of the introduction of the vit. K vaccine. They claimed it is used for blood clotting etc. There is no evidence to show any reason this is needed. I dug deeper into this to discover it is most likely used due to the brain inflamation, hemorrhagic disease etc caused by vaccines(they wont tell you that is why tho). Ok Ill shut up. A topic I gotta watch myself with.
(01-28-2013, 03:41 PM)ApocalypseGuide Wrote: I had that once about 12 years ago- though I'm sure the virus is more powerful by now.  Sicker than a dog for 24 hours straight.  So bad none of us could even get in the car to go to the ER.  Course the kids and their father were sick also, so guess who was taking care of everyone!  It was coming out both ends of everyone CONSTANTLY. Worst sickness I ever experienced.
Gee thanks fer a mental picture I will see for a while -- outta both ends - jeesh.
We need to be on alert and plan to stay home when it breaks out.....Kids home too.
The real problem is work and how would one take off.  What would happen if a false scare happened?
Might be hectic and morbid if we did go to work....
WE NEED to know quickly that's for sure.  Maybe watching the CDC site would be an advantage but then again we may know before it's even published on that site.
Turbulent times ahead.
A few examples of microbes that are killed or inhibited by olive leaf extract are: Bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus (golden staph); Streptococcus, and Escherichia coli. Viruses: Norovirus and Rotovirus (viral gastroenteritis); HIV (Aids). Yeast infections: Candidiasis (thrush) and Tinea Pedis (athlete's
foot).
http://www.articledashboard.com/Article/...ng/2907406
I recently got introduced to it, and will testify that Olive leaf extract truly is amazing!
Thyme oil will kill viruses too.
(05-22-2012, 06:21 PM)Libellul Wrote: I would like to get hold of some Bioperine although I am taking tumeric in its natural state, I French Googled this and got loads of ads for penis enlargment, seems it is more popular for that use over here....LOL Hope it arrives in a plain packet......
:laughing2:
That's hilarious. Talk about your added benefits... LOL
(01-28-2013, 09:11 PM)ApocalypseGuide Wrote: I recently got introduced to it, and will testify that Olive leaf extract truly is amazing!
I bought some recently but am not sure if I take it as a preventative supplement or when I begin to get sick?  Thanks for any advice.
Everyone in my household takes one capsule daily as prevention, as well as for reversing many dis-eases and/or ailments you already have.  I use the spring valley brand and it works great, but if you have the means theres a really good one in liquid form at [url defaultattr=http://www.amazon.com/barleans-organic-oils-complex-16-ounce/dp/b002vlz8ee/ref=sr_1_3?ie=utf8&qid=1359431108&sr=8-3&keywords="olive+leaf+extract"]amazon[/url]
Some say the liquid is better assimilated by the body.  If you happen to order from Amazon please come back here and use the GRF banner link to order and support our community Wink