GRF

Full Version: Help For The Next Flu Pandemic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Do You Know What To Do And What Not To Do During The Next Global Super Flu Pandemic?

I thought I better put the typical disclaimer on:

I am not a doctor and any and all information listed below needs to be researched by YOU. Don't take my word for what is listed. In fact do NOT even believe everything your doctor's say, research everything before you put anything in your mouth or on your skin or in your veins or in your lungs. Reach everything. You are the only one who can make a decision about your health and your loved ones. Please learn to research and then make sure you have several sources that confirm. There may come a day you only have yourself to rely on, make sure you have backups to your medical treatments. Did you know in the olden days, people called doctors quakes? Did you ever wonder why they are called practitioners?

And yes... It is surely coming... a plague unlike any other, and never to ever be again!

For the record, there was already a dry run from the past, and it was called the Spanish Flu Pandemic of 1918-1919 which killed many millions worldwide.

The reason so many died was because they listened to the authorities, and did what they told them to do. Doctors were completely mislead by their own ignorance, and trust of the government.

It's not what you do during a pandemic that will save you and your family. It's what you should NEVER do that will.

The internet will most likely be shut down at some point in the future, so make sure to make everything you really need up on a PDF or even better on hard copies. Yup, you know that stuff they call paper - honest , you can print stuff on it and put it in a 3-ring binder and save it for years and years after the power or internet is gone.

The economy could collapse before a worldwide pandemic happens, but it could be right on the heels of it as well. Things will move fast at that point to keep you distracted or seeing it coming.

The 1918 Spanish Flu Pandemic should not have been as deadly as it was, but it was because of the doctors prescribing aspirin. Yes, they over did it, as people took as many as 30 within a 24 hour period, but aspirin is deadly as far as flu goes. Think about it, what would you actually take for the flu? Aspirin and other NSAID'S (Advil, Motrin, Aleeve and others).

Colloidal silver may not help with the flu nor the most natural and potent anti-biotic know as Grapefruit Seed Extract will not help. They will only help with secondary infections. Maybe, we don't know for sure. You should have LOTS of Grapefruit Seed Extract on hand either way.

NSAIDS... which are all forms of aspirin, and all brands of Ibuprofen like Motrin or Advil, etc, are very deadly during the flu. I don't have proof on this, only what I have been reading and what people are testing when they have a bad cold or the flu. Seems to hold up. Try it for yourself.

The more virulent the flu such as from something created in a lab with bad intentions, the more dangerous NSAIDS become. This is due to something called cytokine storm, which is caused by the immune system attacking the flu in the lungs which then causes bleeding and you will eventually drown in your own blood. Stay away from NSAID's when you have the flu. Use only Tylenol. For me Tylenol is like taking water but if it will save my life and those I love.....

That is why so many young and healthy adults died during the 1918 Spanish Flu Pandemic. The more healthy you were, the faster you died as you powerful immune system ate your lungs while still alive.

NSAID'S also cause major organ failure throughout your entire system. It's a complete shutdown of just about everything except your heart, so you can suffer while your heart beats strongly until you die! As gross as this is, your whole body begins bleeding out in total organ failure and is not a way to die. Think about it, NSAID'S thin the blood, that why many take it to prevent strokes and heart attacks. I have seen my mom die in organ failure, it is awful. Please, just Tylenol. It won't cure you, might make you less achy and you will have more of a chance at survival.

NEVER take any type of NSAID'S like Aspirin, Ibuprofen like Motrin or Advil, etc.

Do take TYLENOL for fever and pain. Take though with caution:
As a side note, use only distilled water as there are too many chemicals in tap (and most bottled) water Fluoride dumbs
you down and makes you docile, and less likely to riot. It makes you less
aggressive. The nazis used it in the water in the concentration camps, and in
the cities they are used in prisons. No food, but plenty of water.

Fluoride plus Aspartame = formaldehyde. This about it. #1 artificial sweetener and tap water are making poison in your body.

Only use STEVIA
Tylenol: It is not an anti-inflammatory, so why do most doctors recommend it for arthritis and badly inflamed joints? Would not NSAIDS be better for this condition?

Tylenol can destroy the liver, and Milk Thistle, and/or Dandelion Root should be taken when you are on this medication for any prolonged period of time.

NSAIDS can destroy your kidneys, and should be taken with a full glass of water to keep them flushed out.

Usually safe when following the directions for colds and flu is Sambucol... Black Elderberry Extract: It was
developed by a Israeli Virologist, and was best known for lessening the duration by 2-3 days of the two said sicknesses.

Sambucol is good to take for your general immune health, and will most likely help prevent colds and flu from taking hold.

One of the best things to stop CS (cytokine storm) dead in it's tracks is the spice TURMERIC, but not just the plain spice. It needs to have something called "Piperine" Brand name "Bioperine" that is one of the greatest enhancers know which causes a massive synergistic effect of this spice by 1000 times.

Piperine is a black pepper extract. Combining Turmeric and Black Pepper, will not be effective!
A few years back they dug up a body that died from the Spanish Flu in a cold climate, so they could study the virus.

The virus would have been preserved all those years in the extreme cold. Think!

We all know about the warnings to not get a flu shot, so not going to put it here.

The flu will generally come in 3 different waves, usually with 8 months from onset I believe, but there have been cases where those 3 waves took 2 to 2 1/2 years to run their course. The second wave is usually the deadliest.

We have been set up to not pay attention to possible pandemic outbreaks. You know what I mean, oh it's going to be bad this year, millions will die....and then nothing really happens worse than normal seasonal flu. They then say what
a close call we had and people just tune out, not paying attention anymore. Let's NOT do that.

Grapefruit Seed Extract is rated as the most potent natural broad spectrum anti-biotic known.

http://www.fungusfocus.com/html/grapefru...t_info.htm

Here's some good information from an ebay auction which tells all about the difference between cassia and real Ceylon Cinnamon from Sri Lanka. It's not cheap, but I would spend the extra money for the real thing.

Scroll down the page:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/190612645357?ru=...3D1&_rdc=1
Since the following is mostly from a 1924 booklet, no copyright so copying it over.

Overlooked 150 Year Old Household Cleaner a Remedy for Swine Flu?
In today’s modern world of medicine the FDA just will not let companies that
sell products make medical claims about them unless they have been tested at
great expense, and approved as a drug. But this was not always the case.

In a 1924 booklet published by the Arm & Hammer Soda
Company, the company starts off saying, “The proven value of Arm & Hammer
Bicarbonate of Soda as a therapeutic agent is further evinced by the following
evidence of a prominent physician named Dr. Volney S. Cheney, in a letter to
the Church & Dwight Company:

“In 1918 and 1919 while fighting the ‘Flu’ with the U. S.
Public Health Service it was brought to my attention that rarely any one who had been thoroughly alkalinized
with bicarbonate of soda contracted the disease, and those who did contract it,
if alkalinized early, would invariably have mild attacks.

Recommended dosages from the Arm and Hammer Company for
colds and influenza back in 1925 were:

During the first day take six doses of half teaspoonful
of Bicarbonate of Soda in glass of cool water, at about two hour intervals

During the second day take four doses of half teaspoonful
of Bicarbonate of Soda in glass of cool water, at the same intervals

During the third day take two doses of half teaspoonful
of Bicarbonate of Soda in glass of cool water morning and evening, and
thereafter half teaspoonful in glass of cool water each morning until cold is
cured.

Baking soda (also known as sodium bicarbonate), popularized by Arm & Hammer some 155 years ago, is derived from a natural occurring mineral, and is one of the safest and most versatile substances around.

Few people realize, however, that baking soda also has potent medicinal properties. Taken internally, it helps maintain the pH balance in your bloodstream. This is likely the basic premise behind its recommended uses against both colds and influenza symptoms, and even cancer.

WARNING!!!
Many believe that Arm and Hammer Baking Soda is contaminated with aluminum even though the company that makes it claims it does not, this will need researched and I haven't had a chance yet. Supposedly Bob's Red Mill Baking Soda, is aluminum free.

Baking Soda as an All-Natural Cold Remedy
In their booklet “Arm & Hammer Baking Soda Medical Uses,” published in 1924, Dr. Volney S. Cheney recounts his clinical successes with sodium bicarbonate in treating cold and flu:

“In 1918 and 1919 while
fighting the ‘flu’ with the U. S. Public Health Service it was brought to my
attention that rarely
anyone who had been
thoroughly alkalinized with bicarbonate of soda contracted the disease, and
those who did contract it, if alkalinized early, would invariably have mild
attacks.

I have since that time treated all cases of ‘cold,’ influenza and LaGripe by first giving generous doses of bicarbonate of soda, and in many, many instances within 36 hours the symptoms would have entirely abated.

Further, within my own household, before Woman’s Clubs and Parent-Teachers’ Associations, I have advocated the use of bicarbonate of soda as a preventive for “colds,” with the result that now many reports are coming in stating that those who took “soda” were not affected, while nearly everyone around them had the “flu.”

Unknown if this works for sure, I have never tried it but giving you the info for further research. I do know for a sinus infection if you mix sea salt and baking soda and sniff it up the nose, you will get rid of the infection without antibiotics. After a sinus surgery, the doctor told me it should only be added if there is an active infection or fungus, and it helps to break up the mucus. So the rest makes sense to me.

Sodium bicarbonate taken internally can soothe your mucous membranes and dissolve thick mucus.

Maintaining proper acid-alkalinity balance in your body will have a beneficial impact on your natural immune system function.

The administration is easy enough, and is harmless even if you should not experience relief from your cold symptoms. Simply dissolve the recommended amount of baking soda in a glass of cold water and drink it.

Recommended dosages from the Arm & Hammer Company for colds and influenza back in 1925 were:

Day 1 -- Take six doses of ½ teaspoon of baking soda in glass of cool water, at about two hour intervals
Day 2 -- Take four doses of ½ teaspoon of baking soda in glass of cool water, at the same intervals
Day 3 -- Take two doses of ½ teaspoon of baking soda in glass of cool water morning and evening, and thereafter ½ teaspoon in glass of cool water each morning until cold symptoms are gone

Further dosing recommendations and instructions for taking sodium bicarbonate can be found in Mark Sircus’ book Sodium Bicarbonate – Rich Mans Poor Mans Cancer Treatment, which is also available in Kindle edition.

According to Arm & Hammer’s dosing instructions, do
not exceed seven doses of ½ teaspoon per day, or three doses of ½ teaspoon
daily if you’re over the age of 60. In addition, do not use the maximum dosage
for more than two weeks.

For further reading: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articl...s-Ago.aspx
The Great Pandemic - The United States in 1918-1919 (Spanish Flu)
http://www.flu.gov/pandemic/history/1918/

As a side note, maybe chemtrails will be used to spread a plague pandemic.
http://www.cytokinestorm.com/

Cytokine Storm and the Influenza Pandemic
Dr. John Christopher's Anti-Plague Formula

Ingredients:

4 ounces Black walnut concentrate
4 ounces Wormwood concentrate
4 ounces Marshmallow root concentrate
4 ounces Oak bark concentrate
4 ounces Lobelia leaf or seed concentrate
4 ounces Mullein leaf concentrate
4 ounces Skullcap leaf concentrate
4 ounces Uva Ursi, Hydrangea or Gravel root concentrate
8 ounces Comfrey root concentrate
32 ounces Apple cider vinegar
20 ounces Honey Šraw, unfiltered and local is best
20 ounces Glycerine
8 ounces Garlic juice fresh, raw, organic

Each concentrate should be made individually. Start by soaking each herb for four hours or more in enough distilled water to cover them. After soaking, add more distilled water so that the total added water equals 16 oz. water per 4 oz. of herbs.

After adding the appropriate amount of distilled water to the soaked herbs, simmer on a very low heat in a covered saucepan or double boiler for 30 minutes. Strain this decoction and place into an uncovered clean pan or uncovered double boiler and simmer it down to ¼ the original amount, in other words, to 4 oz.

Each concentrate should be made separately and then only mixed when the entire formula is blended together. Using the amounts in this handout 120 ounces (approximately one gallon) will be made. If you desire to make less, just reduce all the proportions equally.

To make an eighth ounce of garlic juice takes one full pound of fresh garlic. Fresh garlic juice is extremely potent. That’s what makes the formula work.

D0 NOT USE ALUMINUM, TEFLON, OR CRACKED PORCELAIN. Glass corning ware or stainless steel or whole porcelain are best. This is the best remedy for colds, flu or any communicable disease (especially bacteriological). It strengthens and stimulates your immune system and should be used as a tonic and preventative at the dosage of one tablespoon of syrup per day. If infected, increase to one tablespoon per hour.

Google if you need more info, as there is a ton of info out there on this tonic. Several you tube videos to even show you how to make it. It will last forever as vinegar never goes bad.
http://www.secretofthieves.com/four-thieves-vinegar.cfm

The above link, to me, is the reason most plague juices work. Garlic and vinegar are the key and the stronger the better. All of the formulas require tons of fresh garlic (fresh is the key) and to buy it would be expensive so make sure you plant plenty and lots of it.
The Five Best Anti-Viral Products to Beat Influenza, Swine Flu, Bird Flu and SARS

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/report_Anti-V...z1vccQJD4M
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6