User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4 Average
Snowden report on Chemtrails, mother of all hoax's
07-17-2013, 03:46 AM
Video Snowden report on Chemtrails, mother of all hoax's
[Image: Snowden-Chemtrails-HAARP-300x239.jpg]

Before any of you buy into the Snowden theory of Chemtrails please think of the source and how it is being handed out.

First off, no one knows for sure if its even him, let alone if he is alive. So
out of the blue a day after the Commercial Pilots standing up against Chemtrails.

He says so they claim its to help the crops and our environment in America. But 21 nations are being inundated with Chemtrails. So that statement doesn't jive out. It says that it is suppose to prevent drought and lose of food production in America. Again, bogus. Why then is the entire southwest burning up?

The code name Muad’Dib (climate control) is not secret nor has it been for several decades. So I fail to see any new heads up on any of this supposed information being top secret.

I can just see the Feds and the White House laughing their butts off on this one and thinking how stupid the public is to believe every word.
How convenient for the TPTB to have all this bogus secret info. delivered to the populaces and not be stopped.

Sorry but easy info. tells me its not real. There is something more  going on and considerably more horrific and sinister then this article that Snowden supposedly gave top secret documents on. Don't be fooled by false reports, that's what they are hoping we would all do.
Stir us away from the probability of mass genicide or hiding something coming. More likely scenario then what they say he claims, if he is still alive.

(Did you notice all his pics on the internet are super imposed over other news worthy items?)
WWW Find Posts
Add Thank You Quote
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Phantom for this post:
Harvesttime (07-17-2013)
07-17-2013, 08:27 AM
RE: Snowden report on Chemtrails, mother of all hoax's
That alone is enough to convince me this is a snow job.
What is it a cover for, or what is the goal ?
Find Posts
Add Thank You Quote
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Gomez for this post:
(07-17-2013), Harvesttime (07-17-2013), Libellula (07-17-2013), Phantom (07-17-2013)
07-17-2013, 08:39 AM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2013 08:44 AM by Harvesttime.)
Most likely the info is bogus, I dont know. As mentioned, that most likely isnt anything top secret we dont already know about. But I have for a while believed they are trying to counter the warming. The warming to the earth is extreme and accelerating. Im not sure of all there methods used but interestingly enough our thread discussion on lithium sprayed into the atmosphere I have wondered on there true reasons for. Lithium hydride is used to cool for many reasons. Im not sure how this works in the atmosphere but suspect its being used for that. Also realize I believe the warming is not man made and is a natural cycle. Maybe man has added to the warming I honestly dont know for sure. The good word validates the extreme heat we are going to face and with that comes the other extremes of weather. Yes the metals and chemicals are toxic to humans but the alternative could be worse. Also remember other planets in our solar system are heating up. Another thing to consider on some of the chemtrail theories is the use for being undetected from above. You well notice many of the trails are over military type facilities. I think trailing has many forms and uses.

Is this the article alf you are referring to? From shout?
http://www.chronicle.su/news/snowden-unc...hemtrails/

Luke 21
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads, for your redemption draweth nigh.
Find Posts
Add Thank You Quote
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Harvesttime for this post:
(07-17-2013), Phantom (07-17-2013)
07-17-2013, 09:04 AM
Two substances potentially capable of absorbing large amounts of
heat are lithium hydride and magnesium. At atmospheric pressure, lith-
ium hydride begins to decompose to hydrogen gas and lithium metal at
1,500 F. This decomposition process absorbs 6,900 Btu per pound of
lithium hydride decomposed (ref . l). Magnesi\am vaporizes to absorb -
2,300 Btu per pound at 2,050*^ F.

Luke 21
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads, for your redemption draweth nigh.
Find Posts
Add Thank You Quote
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Harvesttime for this post:
(07-17-2013), Gomez (07-17-2013), Phantom (07-17-2013)
07-17-2013, 09:05 AM
Vertical distribution of atomic lithium in the upper atmosphere following a rocket release

Annales de Geophysique, vol. 32, Jan.-Mar. 1976, p. 13-21. National Research Council of Canada
Quote:Vertical density distributions of atomic lithium in the upper atmosphere have been determined for enhanced emission during twilight using a birefringent photometer directed towards the zenith sky at Victoria, B.C. Enhanced emissions were detected on two occasions following rocket releases of lithium vapor into the atmosphere. Two rocket releases at Poker Flat, Alaska appeared to produce an enhancement of the twilight lithium emission at Victoria 2 1/2 days later, the clouds having propagated with a mean velocity of 10.5 m/s. The large topside scale height suggests that the cloud had not settled down to an equilibrium distribution. Somewhat smaller enhancements were observed 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 days after rocket releases at Sondre Stromfjord, Greenland. In this case the measured scale heights were more indicative of a natural distribution. If the Greenland releases were responsible for the enhanced emission the cloud could have travelled to Victoria by diffusion and random winds with a mean velocity of 15.2 to 11.8 m/s. Half-angular fields of view of the photometer up to plus or minus 5 deg appear to have little effect upon the values of the measured scale heights.

Luke 21
Find Posts
Add Thank You Quote
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Harvesttime for this post:
(07-17-2013), Phantom (07-17-2013)
07-17-2013, 10:39 AM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2013 10:41 AM by Bosco Warden.)
Quote:The code name Muad’Dib (climate control) is not secret nor has it been for several decades.

I've never heard of this, and this name Muad'dib is the main character in the movie Dune.

This could be to discredit Snowden for when he does release information.

Trying to put the tin foil hat on him, in the public eyes.
Find Posts
Add Thank You Quote
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Bosco Warden for this post:
(07-17-2013), Harvesttime (07-17-2013), Phantom (07-17-2013)
07-17-2013, 10:55 AM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2013 10:58 AM by Harvesttime.)
(07-17-2013 10:39 AM)Bosco Wrote:  I've never heard of this, and this name Muad'dib is the main character in the movie Dune.

This could be to discredit Snowden for when he does release information.

Trying to put the tin foil hat on him, in the public eyes.
Actually you have a really good point. Geoengineering is a consideration

Luke 21
Find Posts
Add Thank You Quote
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Harvesttime for this post:
Phantom (07-17-2013)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  OBAMA DEAD??? CNN, FOX, Twitter Hoax ? Hack or what? Phantom 7 250 01-13-2014 12:36 PM
Last Post: Phantom
  Snowden granted assylum and left airport Libellula 2 169 08-06-2013 02:31 AM
Last Post: Libellula
  The Snowden Prophecies.. cletus 18 592 07-29-2013 02:15 PM
  Easter Island carvings have bodies - hoax Libellula 0 390 07-27-2013 04:17 AM
  Snowden leaves Russian airport Libellula 1 285 07-26-2013 11:04 AM
Last Post: Harvesttime
  Obama to Russia: Turn over Snowden Harvesttime 7 359 07-03-2013 07:30 AM
  Chemtrails, New World Order, Olgacom and the King of Holland Libellula 6 273 05-29-2013 02:42 AM
Last Post: Bosco Warden